Κυριακή 5 Απριλίου 2020

TO KEEP MYSELF BUSY WHEN I DON'T GO OUT.-PicksArt app and Smule app


#Smule #singing #coronavirus #loneliness #coronavirusissues #emotions
I am trying to sing.😊
Προσπαθώ να τραγουδήσω 😊
Dedicated to those who feel #loneliness ... but also other emotions ... such as #sadness, #melancholy,#dipress #loss #fear, #anxiety, #concern #wrath #anxiety and more ...
We all going through these emotions,and conditions,me also,and try to be brave ... Sometimes we don't even feel like we have the courage to be brave.


Dedicated to those who feel #loneliness ... but also other emotions ... such as #sadness, #melancholy, #loss #fear, #anxiety, #concern #wrath #anxiety and more ...
We all going through these emotions and conditions and try to be brave ... sometimes we don't even feel like we have the courage to be brave.
Αnd another thing I want to say its...many times I want to speak or say more things or to visit  my own people or people I know but I cant do this...And I am sorry for that.
At first I said to write a few words but then it happens..your mouth start  to say words... This is usually the case ...
You don't talk ... you don't talk ... but when you start, something more comes out.
Because of the virus,we stay at home and maybe we feel more loneliness...
Nowadays it is a stigma they say ...
Many times I don't go out for various reasons ...
I dont say the others reason because it will take longer than this.
One of the reasons is my illness # #fibromyalgia which has so many symptoms.
Because I am often in bed due to my illness, but also from other parts of the body that suffer such as back (surgery), neck, leg (surgery is needed), hands, I try to find applications where I can do something lying down ...
For example, I found the #Picksart that you do #editing image editing and design, and kept me busy.
Its the best app for me,for editing photos and drawing and painting.
Now I found #smule and I am trying to sing ... I don't know how much I will use it but  here is the first song.
My mother liked this song.
When I asked her a long time ago about this song she didn't remember ... She old now...
And I know she feels loneliness also...
And I know some of you reading this,you feel loleliness too...
I accidentally found this song from a user.
I didn't have it  in mind, I just said to sing it because I remembered it from the old days when I was singing  it ...
And I remember the scene with my mother,we were watching tv and we sang this song.
Sorry for my English.
Αφιερωμένο σε όσους νιώθουν μοναξια...αλλά και άλλα συναισθήματα...όπως λύπη, στεναχώρια, μελαγχολία, απώλεια, φόβο, άγχος, ανησυχία,θυμό και άλλα...
Όλοι τα παιρνάμε αυτά,και εγώ προσωπικά,και  προσπαθούμε να κάνουμε κουράγιο...κάποιες φορές ούτε καν νιώθουμε πως έχουμε κουράγιο.
Και κάτι άλλο που θέλω να πω ότι είναι ότι πολλές φορές θέλω να μιλήσω ή να επισκεφτώ δικούς μου ή άλλους ανθρώπους που ξέρω και δεν μπορώ...
Και λυπάμαι γι'αυτό.
Κλεισμένοι μέσα λόγω κορωνοϊού,ίσως νιώθουμε περισσότερο μοναξιά αν και η μοναξιά τη σημερινή εποχή είναι ένα στίγμα της,λένε...
Εγώ πολλές φορές δεν βγαίνω έξω για διάφορους λόγους...
Ένας από τους λόγους είναι η πάθηση μου ινομυαλγία fibromyalgia
Δεν λέω τους άλλους λόγους για να μην πάρει πολύ.
Επειδή πολλές φορές βρίσκομαι στο κρεββάτι λόγω της πάθησης μου, αλλά και από άλλα μέλη του σώματος που πάσχουν όπως μέση (χειρουργείο),αυχένας (χρειάζεται χειρουργείο),πόδι (χρειάζεται χειρουργείο), χέρια,προσπαθώ να βρίσκω εφαρμογές που μπορώ να κάνω κάτι ξαπλωμένη...
Πχ είχα βρει την Picksart που κάνεις #editing επεξεργασία και σχεδίασης εικόνας,και ασχολιόμουν...
Τώρα βρήκα την #smule και τραγουδάω...Δεν ξέρω πόσο θα την χρησιμοποιήσω αλλά να το πρώτο τραγουδάκι.
Δεν είχα στο μυαλό μου αυτό το τραγούδι το βρήκα τυχαία από έναν χρήστη τον Φώτη που τραγουδάει κιόλας.
Το θυμάμαι από παλιά όταν τύχαινε να το τραγουδήσω πού και πού.Και μου θυμίζει όταν βλέπαμε τηλεόραση με την μητέρα μου και το τραγουδήσαμε για λίγο.
Αυτό το τραγούδι άρεσε στην μητέρα μου.
Όταν την ρώτησα πριν πολύ καιρό για αυτό το τραγούδι δεν το θυμόταν...είναι μεγάλη πια...
Από τις λίγες φορές που την άκουγα να τραγουδάει...
Μπορείτε να βρείτε ήδη βιντεοσκοπημένα τραγούδια ή μόνο ηχογραφημένα με άτομα που τραγουδάνε και να προσθέσετε την δικιά σας φωνή.,μόνο ακουστικά ή με βίντεο.
Ακόμα δεν το έχω ψάξει καλά τι προσφέρει η εφαρμογή.
Πατήστε εδώ για δείτε το βίντεο μου και την εφαρμογή.
Την καλησπέρα μου 🌸🌺🌸
https://www.smule.com/p/1564039839_3469241566 Lets give it a try

στο facebook:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10216588657809803&id=1259997024

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου